Call for Request for Proposal (RFP) – TVET Sector Reform Plan (TSRP)
Dakchyata: TVET Practical Partnership Project, funded by the European Union and managed by the British Council, hereby invites Request for Proposal (RFP) from qualified Companies/Service Provider to undertake data collection and analysis of the supply side, underpinning the drafting of the strategic TVET Sector Reform Plan (TSRP) initiated by Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MoEST).
Research aim and objective
Objectives of this Assignment:
The overall objective of the assignment is to assess the formal TVET sector.
The general objective of this assignment is to:
- Review of current TVET legislative and policy provisions.
- Identify, through data and evidence, the current status in the formal TVET sector focusing on the Key Performance indicators presented below.
- Identify the gaps, issues and challenges.
- Make recommendations for addressing the sector gaps, issues and challenges.
The specific objectives are to:
- To take suggestion and opinion from the provincial and district level authorities, partners, stakeholders and representatives through the provincial and district level workshops.
- To find the present problems, issues, needs and priorities of formal TVET system of Nepal especially from sample schools and training institutes.
- To estimate and calculate the indicators and baseline data to analyze, interpret and where applicable, propose initial targets.
Qualified interested Companies/Service Provider are requested to submit their Request for Proposal (RFP) response to deliver the assignment based on the ToR registering via British Council in-tend portal in the link below.
Click here for in-tend Portal
Wednesday, 4 August 2021 17:00 hrs Nepal local time
Please note that phone call or email queries will not be addressed during the call period. You are requested to register your company details at the portal to view the RFP documents.
Queries seeking clarification on RFP documents should be submitted through the in-tend portal by Wednesday, 21 July 2021 17:00 hrs Nepal local time. Any queries after the deadline will not be entertained.